Skip to main content

For Riina age 33

A land is sweet

with milk and honey

and ice.

Overflowing love

And joy oozes.

An angel rides

across skies

blue and dusky.

Out of the wind

explodes

a message

‘Day is breaking’

New day,

opens hearts

everywhere.

Touches truth

to awaken.

Awaken little children

Greet the day.



She replies;

Thank you. I read this poem at night, and after that I went to sleep. I had a dream about sand. I saw ground full of grit. I kneeled to look at it closer and I thought: this is the sand I want to cover my yard with. Then I noticed something: sun was shining through little stones. They were not gray and black, they were shining in all colours. I picked up a dark stone, and the sun shone through it. It was not black, it was rich in colour. My hands were full of colourful stones, and I felt surprised and happy.

Comments