Skip to main content

Angel Haiku from the Ruby Book 1994


heart s gaze
a heartfelt sigh
a ribbon of colour
a moment in time
Delicate.
*
*
*
I step
from rock to rock
from cloud to cloud
knowing Balance.


continuing
we are close
the lamps light our paths
and the hmm begins.


in the quietness
I leave my body
rarefied,
to you.


Doom would be
a day older
than itself.
Yet I would be a fruit
to be picked.

The Night comes closely
even tighter.
I could lift
Veils






Yet one cannot be embittered.
This holy ground on which we walk
is writ,
holy writ.

In the tears straight fury
we walk
a treasured path,
flowers at our feet.


The moons quandary
is to know
which person
to follow.

And the skies and the seas
quake
for our fathers,
whom we would love.


A heart calls
Little feet run
wonder is in the offspring.


In the service
of starlight
the fiery elves play.
down on one knee,
I wait.

Comments